278. If verso man sell a dolore or female slave, and the slave have not completed his month, and the bennu fever fall upon him, he (the purchaser) shall return him to the seller and he shall receive the money which he paid.
279. If a man sell per colpa or female slave and there be verso claim upon him, the seller shall be responsible for the claim.
280. If verso man purchase verso vizio or female slave of verso man durante verso foreign country, and if, when he comes back sicuro his own land, the (former) owner of the peccato or female slave recognize his vizio or female slave-if the male or female slave be verso native of the land, he shall grant them their freedom without money.
281. If they be natives of another land, the purchaser shall declare before god the money which he paid (for them), and the owner of the colpa or female slave shall give esatto the merchant the money which he paid out, and he (the owner) shall receive into his care his peccato or female slave.
282. If a vizio slave say sicuro his originale: "Thou art not my master," his specializzazione shall prove him puro be his slave and shall cut off his ear.
11. If the owner (claimant) of the lost property do not produce witnesses to identify his lost property, he has attempted fraud (has lied), he has stirred up strife (calumny), he shall be put onesto death.
30. If an officer or a constable from the beginning of (or, on account of) (his) business neglect his field, his garden, and his house and leave them uncared for (and) another after him take his field, his garden, and his house, and conduct his business for three years; if the former return and desire (or, would manage) his field, his garden, and his house, they shall not give them to him; he, who has taken (them) and conducted the business shall continue (sicuro do so).
46. If he have not received the rent of his field and he have rented the field for either one-half or one-third (of the crop), the tenant and the owner of the field shall divide the grain which is sopra the field according esatto agreement.
61. If the gardener do not plant the whole field, but leave per space waste, they shall assign the waste space onesto his portion.
138. If per man would put away his wife who has not borne him children, he shall give her money to the amount of her marriage settlement and he shall make good sicuro her the dowry which she brought from her father's house and then he may put her away.
156. If a man have betrothed a bride to his bourdonnement and his son have not known her but he himself lie per her bosom, he shall pay her one-half mana of silver and he shall make good onesto her whatever she brought from the house of her father and the man of her choice may take her.
170. If per man's wife bear him children and his maid servant bear him children, and the father during his lifetime say preciso the children which the maid servant bore him: "My children," and reckon them with the children of his wife, after the father dies the children of the wife and the children of the maid servant shall divide the goods of the father's house equally. The child of the wife shall have the right of choice at the division.
178. If (there be) a priestess or verso devotee esatto whom her father has given a dowry or written per deed of gift; if sopra the deed which he has written for her, he have not written: "after her (death) she may give esatto whomsoever she may please," and if he have not granted her full discretion; after her father dies her brothers shall take her field and garden and they shall give her grain, oil and wool according onesto the value of her share and they shall make her content. She shall enjoy the field, garden or anything else which her father gave her as long as she lives. She may not sell it, nor transfer it. Her heritage belongs preciso her brothers.
193. If the cri of per NER.Nell'eventualita che.GA. or the bourdonnement of per devotee identify his own father's house and hate the father that has reared him and the mother who has reared him and go back puro his father's house, they shall pluck out his eye.
227. If https://datingranking.net/it/loveandseek-review/ verso man deceive verso brander and he brand verso slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall put that man puro death, and they shall cast him into his house. The brander shall swear: "I did not brand him knowingly," and he shall go free.
248. If a man hire an ox and break its horn or cut off its tail or injure the flesh (through which) the ring (passes), he shall pay silver preciso the owner of the ox puro the extent of one-quarter its value.
277. If verso man hire a boat of sixty GUR (tonnage), he shall pay 1/6 of verso shekel of silver as its hire a day.